- Property ID: 1776
- Post Updated: 2021-06-03 12:01:02
- Property Type: Apartment For Sale
- Floors: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 850 sq ft
- Eircode: T12 C566
This ground floor two bedroomed apartment is located in a small private complex of 4 similar apartments in a cul-de-sac,
at the junction of Model Farm Road/Bishopstown Avenue, opposite the Rendezvous Bar/Restaurant, and close to Cork University Hospital,
on the Western side of Cork City.
- Most conveniently located at the junction of Model Farm Road/Bishopstown Avenue.
- Within walking distance of Cork University Hospital.
- Private cul-de-sac development.
- Garden at rear.
- Side entrance.
22′ 0″ x 14′ 6″ (6.70m x 1.37m)
With hotpress and dual immersion.
12′ 9″ x 12′ 6″ (3.80m x 3.81m)
With marble fireplace and mahogany surround. Gas fire.
Dining area / Kitchen
(open plan) 17′ 0″ x 8′ 3″ (5.18m x 2.43m)
With fitted wall and floor oak kitchen units, worktops, door to rear garden.
8′ 3″ x 7′ 6″ (3.04m x 2.97m)
With shower unit, toilet and wash basin. Fully tiled floor and walls
12′ 0″ x 11′ 9″ (3.65m x 3.58m)
With built in wardrobe, dressing table and vanity unit.
10′ 0″ x 9′ 9″ (3.04m x 2.97m)
Private car park at front with communal garden.
Enclosed garden at rear with patio and raised flower bed.
Gas central heating.
Double glazed PVC and teak windows.
- Sale Status: For Sale
- Sale Type: For Sale By Private Treaty
- Title: Freehold
- Solicitors: Mr. Kevin Nagle, Messrs. Babington, Clarke & Mooney, 48 South Mall, Cork.
- Inspection: Strictly by arrangement with the Auctioneers
- Contact:: Marshs Auctioneers